Women's College Summer Sessions
The courses you requested are now open for registration!
Summer Sessions, Maymester, and Winterim are great opportunities to fulfill general education requirements and get ahead in your major. Many students who take advantage of these additional terms have even completed enough credits to graduate early!
- Term 1: May 22 - June 30
- Term 2: July 5 - August 18
All current Women's College students that register for Summer Term will receive a guaranteed scholarship to assist with summer tuition costs.
A portion of your annual financial aid may be available for summer if you are enrolled at least half-time throughout the entire summer semester. (In some cases, Federal Pell Grant may be awarded if enrollment is less than half-time.)
- Access to fitness center and library
- Campus housing available
- On-campus employment
- Close to area internships
- Opportunity to connect with international students on campus for the summer
- Summer trips and activities
How to Register
- Search for Course Sessions
- Select "Students" tab
- Click "Search for Sections" under the Registration section
- Enter "Summer 2017 (Summer 1 or 2)" under Term, "Main Campus" under Location, and "Undergraduate" under Academic Level and click Submit.
- Register with your advisor
- Complete an enrollment form in the registrar's office
Summer Term 1
Archeological Tour of Greece
Summer Term 2
Genetics & Genomics/Clinical Practice