A Child's Place Summer Camp
Register Now for Summer Camp 2017!
We provide theme-oriented camp sessions for children ages 3 through 6 (entering first grade). Space is limited. Please call us at 410-532-5399 or email email@example.com.
Summer Camp Hours - 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Extended day at no extra charge: camp doors open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.
Summer Camp Sessions 2017
|June 12 to 23||Session I: Green Thumbs|
|June 26 to July 7 (closed July 4th)||Session II: Art-O-Rama|
|July 10 to 21||Session III: Digging for Dinosaurs|
|July 24 to August 4||Session IV: Under the Sea|
|August 7 to 18||Session V: Bugging Out|
The teachers of the regular ACP preschool are also teachers for the ACP summer camp.
Room 1 – 3 year olds (12 children / 2 teachers)
Room 2 – 3 and 4 year olds (16 children / 2 teachers)
Room 3 – 4 and 5 year olds; prekindergarten (16 children / 2 teachers)
Room 4 – 5 and 6 year olds; kindergarten (16 children / 2 teachers)
- Full-day camp includes morning and afternoon snacks and beverages.
- Campers are required to bring lunch.
- Swim lessons and free swim for children in rooms 3 & 4 who are at least 5 years old.
- All staff members are trained in CPR and first aid.
- All children must be toilet trained.
- All 3 and 4 year old campers will have an afternoon nap daily from 1 to 3 p.m.
- All children must have provided ACP with proof of immunizations and a completed Health Inventory before they attend their first camp session.
- Parents will be provided with A Child’s Place Parent Handbook – Summer Camp 2017 and are required to sign and return the “Policies Acknowledgement” indicating that you have read and understand the policies and procedures of ACP and agree to comply with them.
- Parents must send in sunscreen for their child and a Medical Authorization form for its use. The plastic bottle/tube of sunscreen must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Parents must provide pertinent medical information, e.g., asthma, allergies, and/or other medical conditions, when registering your child as indicated on the Active ACP Summer Camp online registration system.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The ACP Summer Camp fee is $540 per two week session.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit for each session in which you enroll is due at time of online enrollment. This will be applied to the camp fee for the session.
- The remainder of the Camp fee is due one week prior to the beginning of each session. There will be no refund of the Camp fee after the first day of each session.
Summer Camp Forms and Documentation
All required summer camp forms are found within the online registration system and must be submitted via your created online registration account at least one week before the start of the first summer camp session for which your child is registered.
A Child's Place Parent Handbook- Summer Camp 2017 is available electronically for all registrants.
The Policies Acknowledgement form must be initialed and signed to indicate that you have read and understand the ACP policies and procedures as described in the Handbook and that you agree to abide by them.
All forms must be uploaded to the online registration system or printed and submitted to the ACP Office NO LATER THAN ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CAMP SESSION BEGINS.